Arts & Athletics Hall of Fame Nominations
Nominations for the 2017 Arts & Athletics Hall of Fame are now open. The deadline for accepting nominations is March 17, 2017.
To view the criteria necessary to meet the requirements of this honor, please review the selection criteria.
Anyone can nominate someone for the Arts & Athletics Hall of Fame, and self-nominations will also be accepted. To nominate someone, please download the appropriate form and fill it out completely.
You can submit a nomination by downloading the proper form(s) and either filling them out on your computer or printing them out and filling them out by hand. Then, the forms can be either emailed to us, mailed or dropped off in person.
To email the application, please use the following steps:
- Click on the link above and the PDF form should appear;
- Save this file to your computer (on the desktop or other easy-to-find location). This may require you to go to "File" on the top bar of your PDF program and click on "Save As";
- Fill out the form completely and then re-save it (again, you may have to click on "Save As".);
- Create a new email;
- Save the completed PDF file as an attachment to your email; 4) Send the email to Connie Ramberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailed forms should be addressed:
- c/o Brian Tolzmann
District Hall of Fame Selection Committee Chairperson
Forest Lake Area Schools
6100 N. 210th Street
Forest Lake, MN 55025
- Forms may be dropped off in person to the same address.