What We Offer:
Community Education provides opportunities for
residents of all ages to enrich their lives with great people, new
experiences and endless possibilities.
- Adult Basic Education: Brush up on basic skills, learn to read, enroll in an ESL class or earn your adult diploma/GED.
- Adult Lifelong Learning: Take advantage of a wide variety of enrichment, recreational and educational opportunities.
- Aquatics: Aquatic activities and swim lessons are offered for all ages.
- Athletics: Youth can stay active all year with structured athletic programming.
- Early Childhood:
The Early Childhood Program offers a wide variety of great
opportunities for families with young children birth to kindergarten.
- GED Test Center:
Forest Lake GED Test Center offers testing on Wednesday evenings during
the school year and on Tuesday evenings in the summer.
- LINK: LINK offers social and recreational activities for adults with disabilities.
- Childcare Programs:
Quality care for students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade. Care
is offered before and after school, on most non-school days and during
- Youth Development: Enrichment and recreational activities for students.
Elementary Planner (651) 982-8339 Secondary Planner (651) 982-8328
Need help with registration? We will be happy to assist you! (651) 982-8110 or (651) 982-8120